Needle And Thread Dress | Aldo Shoes
Hey Lovelies! Pink Is My Favorite Color! What’s yours?
I’ve been pretty consistently obsessed with the color pink for 20+ years now! Can any of you also proclaim that your favorite color hasn’t change for quite some time? I personally am quite proud of this! Lol! Doesn’t that say something about my personality?! Perhaps, that character traits are consistent for the most part, in all things and in all ways. I thrive off of longevity, which when you think about it can be a gift and curse. I’m the “relationship” kinda girl (all types – friends, love life, etc.), works at a place a long time, keeps the same circle of best friends, and am an overall stick-with-it kinda person. Again, a gift and a curse, but when it comes to pink, I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Back to pink though…. there are so many reasons why I am in love with it, but, we’ll start with it being an iconic, sensuous, delicate, tough, rebellious, and chameleon sort of color. I’ve always thought of pink as a self-assured and confident color. At times its demure and girly, but on other occasions it’s bold and sexy; all perceptions based on the beholder and environment! Pink when a chameleon feels luxurious and subtle especially against raw and natural colors, but when paired against/with black or gunmetal, it’s wild and edgy! So, to sum up all my jibber jabber, because pink has the ability to embody quite a few different personalities and vibes at the same makes it the best color EVER!
Pink is such a universally flattering color, I’d argue that every single person on this planet looks stunning in it!
Since we’re (WELL ME) crushing on pink today, I thought I’d include some fun facts below if this too is your favorite color!
- If pink is your favorite color, you are loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others.
- You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to.
- You are the nurturers of the world – you love to give nurturing and to receive nurturing in return.
- With a personality color pink, you have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. You also have a need for this caring to be reciprocated as you do tend to neglect yourself in your determination to take care of the needs of others.
- You are very much in touch with your femininity – this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
- You are romantic and sensual and sensitive.
- With your optimistic and positive outlook on life, you see the good in everyone.
- You are methodical and organized, although you can sometimes be rather flippant when the immature girly side of pink appears.
- You are refined, reserved, calm and non-violent which may give the impression of shyness.
- You have a naivety, sweetness and beauty about you which can become girlish and immature in some.
- You have a youthful appearance, even into old age, looking younger than you really are, even to the point of looking dainty, frail and vulnerable.
- The challenge for you is to become more self-reliant and to learn to love yourself, then love and acceptance will be returned to you multiplied.
Cheers the world’s favorite color, ok, maybe just mine….. PINK!
Peace and Forever Blessings,